Just wondered if

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hiya just wondered if anyone is around and still using vintage points .. I've decided to give it a go as I have been doing slimming world for the past year and got nowhere.
Was hoping to find someone to share food diary ect with
My 6 point breakfast

Attachments

• 20180416_093317.jpg
    20180416_093317.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Have no idea about vintage points, but your breakfast looks delicious 👍😀

Hiya just wondered if anyone is around and still using vintage points .. I've decided to give it a go as I have been doing slimming world for the past year and got nowhere.
Was hoping to find someone to share food diary ect with
My 6 point breakfast

Hi there,
I have just started weight watchers old points system by myself. I found an online tool to help me work out points in foods but not all foods. Do you have the booklet from the old WW points? If so, I was wondering, if I am having problems getting the old points value of any foods, could I ask you via this forum? Thank you.

I'm doing weight watchers vintage/old points and still have my booklet from when I joined in 2001 so if you need help with anything just give me a shout x

Great! Thank you. I have gone back to vintage but ha e none of my books. Have scoured the internet and can’t find any for sale. I did WW in 1997. How’re you finding it?

I'm doing weight watchers vintage/old points and still have my booklet from when I joined in 2001 so if you need help with anything just give me a shout x
Hiya I would like to start old points again but can’t find my booklets anywhere, do you know if there is a list somewhere of all the basic foods?
Many thanks penny

Back