just wondering

kazpeza

Silver Member
Do you eat before a weigh in if you weigh in on a morning?,i dont incase it weighs :D just have 1 cuppa

This is always a good thread, and people have different opinions. Some eat, some don't. Some have their "evening meal" (see what I did there!), some don't. Some have a cut off time for eating and drinking, some have what they want.

Personally, I eat a normal breakfast, have a light salad type lunch and fruit, only have 3 coffees and never have anything after about 1430 ready for a 1730 WI. I don't starve myself but I don't eat loads either.

ah your an evening weigh in.i did an evening class this time at the beginning but hated it,i watched what i ate that day and stopped eating at 2 in time for a 6.30 weigh in which by that time i was starving and not having my evening meal till about 8 when i got back in then the stopping eating at 2 slowly became earlier so at that point i decided i was going back to a morning weigh in

I always weigh first thing in the morning at home, as soon as i wake up i got to the bathroom, strip off, have a wee and then weigh straight away!

We also have a 'fat club' at work where we weight every morning (luckly my home scales mirror what my work scales say) so i make a point of not drinking or eating anything until i get to work and weigh.

I just try to be consistent, so if I had breakfast before weigh in last week, I'll at least have something this week, even if Im not that hungry because I'll probably want proper breakfast again next Monday! ;) I tend to have more or less the same breakfast most days, though.

lol at the wee comment i do that too i get to class sign in pay then go for a wee before i get to the scales oh how sad we are

Oh it doooeesss .......... I regularly hop on my scales, then have a quick wee and re-weigh to see if there's a difference ....... it could mean ½lb either way!!! x

I am lucky i weigh in 10am monday mornings i don't eat drink wear the same clothes every monday lol make sure i go to the toilet before i go too i get angry if i go after pmsl :D i could be lighter lol

I just try to be consistent, so if I had breakfast before weigh in last week, I'll at least have something this week, even if Im not that hungry because I'll probably want proper breakfast again next Monday! ;) I tend to have more or less the same breakfast most days, though.

lol at the wee comment i do that too i get to class sign in pay then go for a wee before i get to the scales oh how sad we are

I'm consistent on weigh day. I have an apple and water for breakfast around 7am and after 8am i don't have anything else, but i always take water and a snack to class!
I always pay and wee too!

i have my weigh in at 6pm so don't eat anything after 2.30 and only a glass of water at around 4pm then nothing as this cud affect my weigh in. :D

my weigh in is at lunch so i have my breakfast and then a drink or 2 during the morning and eat my lunch after class

I am an evening weigher. I have a normal day (apart from making sure i dont have a big heavy lunch) but I just dont have my tea until I get home about 8. I dont stop eating or drinking at a certain time, if I am hungry or thirsty I will get something. I make sure I always take something to class with me too. The only thing I MAKE SURE I do before WI is to go to the toilet and make sure that everything that wants to come out is out!!!!! Definately makes a difference! :) :)

I weigh in during the evening.

I don't eat my evening meal until I get home after the class, and I do have a wee when I arrive there. Other than that I behave like any sane, dignified, human being.

You are all... :psiholog:

I am lucky i weigh in 10am monday mornings i don't eat drink wear the same clothes every monday lol make sure i go to the toilet before i go too i get angry if i go after pmsl :D i could be lighter lol

lmao i wear the same clothes too,i bet they think that poor girl only has one set of clothes

I always weigh first thing in the morning at home, as soon as i wake up i got to the bathroom, strip off, have a wee and then weigh straight away!

I'm exactly the same! That is why I don't weigh during the week either, because I know I wont be as light as first thing in the morning!

I don't think it matters whether you eat or not, just do the same every week then you get an accurate result. If you go to WI one week after just eating a full english, then the next week go when you haven't had anything you might of lost quite a bit - but not really :D

Back