just wondering

Have to agree with Champess.

It's not so much the food that's the problem though - it's what it might do to your head. Can you live with the idea that you 'cheated' a bit? Or would you do what I might do, and think, "Damn it, stuffed that up. Might as well eat whatever I like tonight now and start again tomorrow..."

Trouble is, that part of your mind can play tricks on you. Before you start eating, you might be certain that wouldn't happen - that you wouldn't allow that to happen.

But I know I've done it... :rolleyes:

Don't go there. Don't do it!!

it really is just easiest to stick to the plan. Ive lost 6 stone in total and despite that i still occasionally have a planned meal...but when i do eat..BOY its so so hard to get back on track. each day off the diet is a day that you are further away from goal. Believe me, if you are really really determined enough then you may be ok and go back to the plan as normal with no glitches, but eating, even only a little, really does mess your head up and its so hard to get back 'in the zone'. last time i ate i got back on track the next day, but the day after that temptation to eat overcame me and it took me about a week to finally stop messing about and get back to it.(id go all day and be fine only to blow it on something stupid about 7pm)
But each person is different and you will only know how you will cope from experience.
xx

Back