just wondering

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah 747, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah 747

sarah 747 Full Member

hi all just wondering if i had a bit of chinese and dont eat any rice would it take me out of keytosis

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    To be sure it won't - best not to risk it. It could be the begining of the end. Be strong it will make things so much easier.

xxx

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Have to agree with Champess.

It's not so much the food that's the problem though - it's what it might do to your head. Can you live with the idea that you 'cheated' a bit? Or would you do what I might do, and think, "Damn it, stuffed that up. Might as well eat whatever I like tonight now and start again tomorrow..."

Trouble is, that part of your mind can play tricks on you. Before you start eating, you might be certain that wouldn't happen - that you wouldn't allow that to happen.

But I know I've done it... :rolleyes:

Don't go there. Don't do it!!

5. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Sarah,
    once you give in once you will do it over and over again, dont have any it will be a slippy slop if you do.
    Good luck maria xxx

6. sarah 747

sarah 747 Full Member

ty i wont ive lost 2stone 7lb up 2 now

7. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Giving in leads to picking and that can turn in to a vicious cycle. Do your best to stick. I can get easier if you don't give in now. x
    edi

8. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    it really is just easiest to stick to the plan. Ive lost 6 stone in total and despite that i still occasionally have a planned meal...but when i do eat..BOY its so so hard to get back on track. each day off the diet is a day that you are further away from goal. Believe me, if you are really really determined enough then you may be ok and go back to the plan as normal with no glitches, but eating, even only a little, really does mess your head up and its so hard to get back 'in the zone'. last time i ate i got back on track the next day, but the day after that temptation to eat overcame me and it took me about a week to finally stop messing about and get back to it.(id go all day and be fine only to blow it on something stupid about 7pm)
    But each person is different and you will only know how you will cope from experience.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.