1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

just's today

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by justjudith, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there

Just jotting down what I had to eat today to keep myself accountable. And each day is today ~ a new chance to do it 101%

Sundays are a funny day as I have little structure and I can like o snooze...... also less able to visit shop that sells fruit.

Green Day
    Free Food
    Red Kidney beans in chilli sauce
    Pasta'n'Sauce tomarto and herb
    Diet cola
    low calorie (nas) squash diluted
    fizzy water *smile*
    Healthy Extras
    1. unsweetend soya milk (guessitmated)
    2. " " " "
    3. all bran 42 g
    4. all bran 42g
    2 Cadbury Freddos ~ 11 syns (I think)
    I will do better tomorrow ~ at least I walked Pickle this evening as well *smile*

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Judith, Well done on your jottings and keeping accountable ... way to go!

Are you keeping this diary as your permanent home now or are we going to have to trawl the pages to find you?!...lol!

Hope things go well again today (Monday)...:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.