Kakabubbles is very happy!

kakabubbles

I am feeling much better after being ill last week and have just stepped on the scales and *drum-roll*....

I HAVE HIT MY 1ST TARGET OF 1 STONE!
WOOHOO!

I have lost a total of 1 stone in only 2 weeks and 3 days. I haven't felt like I'm on a 'diet'. I am eating nicer, fresher meals and already feeling lighter and better about myself. I haven't done too much exercise so am going to step that up and hopefully lose the 2nd stone over the next month as I know things will start to slow down.

Can't believe how much of a change I have made to my life in just over 2 weeks.

I want to say a massive thank you to everybody who posts on this website not just the wonderful weight-watchers. The help and support along with everybody's success stories has kept me motivated longer than the usual week!

Thank you so much for helping me change my life. I owe you all so much.
xoxo

Thank you! My next goal is one you have already achieved...getting into the 16's! 4 lbs until I reach them! Hope you have a wonderful first week on weight watchers this week!
xoxo

Well done thats a super loss!!!! :D just keep it up and you'll be the new you in no time!!

well done hun; you have done so well and you should be so proud of yourself; keep up the good work and you will be at goal in next to no time x:)

omg 1 stone in two weeks that's excellent!! well done you hun, keep up the great work, you will see those 16s, 15s, 14s.. etc hehe in no time at all! :) good luck for the week xx

Thank you so much everybody for your support and kind messages!
I was just saying to my husband I wish it was more noticeable last night and having a wee moan (I'm hard on myself). About half an hour later he said something really funny and I looked at him and smiled. He paused our sky plus'd (biggest loser, of course...I'm an addict) and said it is noticeable...I forgot you had dimples when you smiled...they are back. I looked in the mirror and they are back, I even forgot I had them. My face was so chubby they got lost lol.
Just got a new pair of jeans...they are a size 18 like my last but from Asda... I was feeling rubbish as they were quite tight and then I got home and realised my pair from new look were an 18, Asda were a 20! They were never tight on me but couldn't quite squeeze into the size down! So although I've not lost a dress size yet I'm heading the right way...maybe half a dress size hehe!

Think I might start a diary on minimins so I don't keep coming back and rambling on this post!
xoxo

Maria- *waves* I'm not going anywhere and defo not hard to find but one day I will be a wee skinny minnie and you might have to hunt for me...don't worry I'll leave a trail of ww friendly snacks! He he xoxo

congratulations! what an achievement!

Sharkbait1983 x

:wow: that's absolutely fantatic! :) :wow:

Back