Karens Weekly Weigh-In

Karen

Serial Foodie!
well i have been a crappy picker this week (3rd week) and almost gave up CD but will be back on it tomorrow with a vengance!! doing this thread to keep me motivated...

Starting weight in December: 18st 5lbs
Restart weight in February: 17st 10.5lbs

week one: -10.5lbs
week two: -4lbs

i know i will have gained that 4lbs (if not more) by tomorrows weigh-in BUT sod it. i will just work harder from now on!!

Aw Karen, don't be so hard on yourself! :(

You've lost over a stone in 2 weeks :eek:, which is fantastic, and if you didn't lose any this week don't worry, just keep thinking of where you want to be and you will do it! :)

Ois x

thank u :)

i did however gain 9lbs at weigh in so i guess i cant get away with 2 days cheating! oh well...hope to have that gone again this week

xx

Just chalk it up to experience and put it behind you (which sounds like that's exactly what you've done!) Hang in there & keep posting!!

u r right :) wont be happening again! thanks xxxx

Hi Karen, how're you getting on this week?

heya!!

i forgot to report here that on monday i lost 10lbs so got back off the 9lb i'd put on lol.

now i wont be weighing again for one month as I am swapping over to herbalife diet and i have given my scales to herbalife lady to keep until the end of my first 4 weeks. I want a nice (well i hope its nice!) suprise when I complete my 1st month.

wish me luck!!

hows things going with you? xxx

:clap: Hey, well done on losing the 10lb, that's fantastic & put you right back on track

Good for you for getting rid of the scales, they can be a hindrance sometimes, can't they?!?

Good luck with herbalife, I'm sure you'll be amazed when you weigh yourself after that first month!! I've not come across herbalife before - what does it involve?

Things are good with me, thanks! Only a 2lb loss this week though, was a bit disappointed but trying to stay focussed on the bigger (or hopefully much smaller) picture :D

who me? no i am choosing to not weigh for a month to begin with. i may change it as Im too impatient but thats the plan.

a 2lb loss is good!! u dont have very far to go now so i reckon thats good going! it'll even itself out over the month anyways so you'll be fine.

herbalife is kinda like slimfast but u can mix the vit formula with juice/yogurt or (almost) anything u like. u do that twice a day and have a balanced meal but u get extra vitamin tabs etc. according to other peoples losses, if u stick to it the losses r about 1 stone per month so thats fine by me. hubby is going to be doing it as well so i am happy to do a diet we can both do together :D

let me know how u get on at next weigh in! xxx

Back