• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kashi cereal

Yeah it is usa all the way. I am sure you's eat something healthy and similar in your neck of the woods.

Amazing weightloss starlight, Congrats!

You're welcome!

Yup I will learn lots. I just noticed on my scale that it can be read in lb(pounds) or kg (isn't that uk?) Maybe I can post in kg next weigh in...

Ok, I lost 1 stone 11 lbs, hows that for my first newbie talk? :party0049:

Yeah I love the uk wave version of the smileys for losing 1 pound 11 stones, way coolio for transforming me to a ukwannabe

Meeeeeeeeee

Kashi Friends :)

I used to be able to get it easily in Edinburgh but since moving to England 10 years ago I've been missing it. It was my favourite cereal!

You can get it in health food shops and waitrose. It is fab! I used to live in the USA, and you could get Kashi like rice. You boiled/steamed it and that was even better than the cereal. It was like a multigrained rice. FAB! But I've only seen it once here.:(

Yeah for the other Kashi know what I am talking about peeps! My favorite is Kashi Go Lean crunch, it is heavenly delish! Kashi also carries oatmeal (oats or porridge), granola bars etc. All made with 7 whole grains, hearty and protein and fiber filled.