Kaths Slimming World Journey/Blog/Diary :D x

No it's not free it's 4.5 or 5.5 syns can't remember which but that covers 4 chicken breasts, so depending on how many you have just divy it up :)

Yes exercise is on the agenda for this weekend, I've worked so hard this week to spoil it now xx

Hey hun, how have you got on this weekend? Hope you had a good one so your result on the scale is what you're hoping for. Let us know how you get on! x

Weekend has been pretty good, weigh in is tmmr although I originally started on a Monday, the Tuesday group is better for me I think. Hopefully will have a good loss to kick start me off, will be happy with 2-3lb, only had the one little blip over the weekend really.

Made a lurvly tuna crunch mix and had it with pasta this evening, not sure pasta the day before weigh in is a good thing but we shall see :) x

4.5lb off today! I'm so so pleased!

I have had a good week so that result reflects that so am so chuffed!!

On to week 2 and I'm starting off with a homemade chicken curry with plain rice, in the curry is onions, mushrooms and tomatoes --- that should cover my 3rd superfree.

I'm getting organised with lunches too which I think is helping

Using my syns on chocolate Freddos or curly wurlys! There is so much need for chocolate!

Have a super week everyone, ill will continue to bore u with my weekly doings :) xx

Thank you all, I'm really pleased and it's really encouraged me to make good choices. The mother in law (who currently lives with me and my other half) continues to cook massive roast dinners made with oil and fat! I'm avoiding those like the plague, and having Gammon steaks and jacket potatoes with plenty of veg.
I'm not really one for roast dinners anyway but the smell is too nice...

Hope everyone is having a good week, I've bought some hartleys no added sugar Jellys.....YUM!!! Recommended and Syn free too. Be careful cos the ones that aren't sugar free are quite high in syns. And the 10% ones are 1/2 Syn but they are bigger :) wow I've literally confused myself there!!

Anyhoo.....talk soon x

Hey hun popping in to check up on you, how are you getting on? xx

Back