Kayee's Diary

Kayee said:
yes mz kirsty i want a lipsy dress for xmas lol! xx

well went for my weigh in this morning and i can't believe it. i have lost 5kg this month which confirms i have lost another 6 pound this 2 weeks. (lost 4 pounds the 2 weeks before ) which brings me to the total of a 10 pound loss in the last 4 weeks. (this month) yessssssssss! i wasnt expecting that. doc is thinking of taking me off the xenical next month but i told him i wasnt ready. he said we will talk about it next month but anyway was giving a prescription but i cant get no xenical anywhere!!!!!! been searching everywhere. im a bit worried as i only have a few tablets left and scared off being off xen. GULP!!!! . XX

5kg is 11lb babe x

2.2 lb to 1 kg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh ok ty toofatkat xx

well went gym yesterday for 2 hour session and going gym today again for a 2 hour session. then busy tommorrow walking down to the dentist (which is quite far away) so gonna walk instead of bus then back to gym on thursday for another 2 hour session. friday busy going round town all day then saturday walking down to the park with my son and walking the long way home. then sunday get my dance mat out . gotts keep active and burn those calories ;) xx

Go you!

I struggle with the gym - I find it so boring - that's why I do classes keeps me motivated :)

We ll done you though! X

thanks hon. i used to do swimming but i got bored of just doing lanes. i do find gym boring sometimes but im really enjoying going on the cross trainer now. i just take my ipod down with me and work my ass off for those 2 hours. and even met new friends out of it. well donr for doing classes tho i dont think im confident enough to do that yet xx

oh my gos tried on my purple dress last night (which is a size 20) and it fits perfect now!! cant bloody believe it. then went sainsburys and tried on this beige coat it was so pretty and it was a size 20 and it fittted like a glove!!! hoping to save up for it . costs 40 pound and there is only 1 size 20. bet it wont be there in a couple of weeks time. that coat was made for meeeeeeeee lol x

well haven't been on here for a few days. been so busy havent had a chance to get online. well this is my 3rd day with no 'xen' . im still sticking to my foods and not eating nothing in high fat. just can't be arsed with taking the pills and want to see if they really make a big diffrence or not. well gym tommorrow then wednesday and thursday. swimming friday. then busy walking at the weekend. not weighing myself till 2nd of april! just gonna work hard and see what my loss will be then x

well haven't been on here for a few days. been so busy havent had a chance to get online. well this is my 3rd day with no 'xen' . im still sticking to my foods and not eating nothing in high fat. just can't be arsed with taking the pills and want to see if they really make a big diffrence or not. well gym tommorrow then wednesday and thursday. swimming friday. then busy walking at the weekend. not weighing myself till 2nd of april! just gonna work hard and see what my loss will be then x

Apart from one tablet when I thought I was about to cave & eat a bag of crisps I haven't had a xen for 3 weeks & my loss has stayed about the same (on track for 7lbs this month which is what mine has slowed down to now) Let us know how you are getting on xx

yea i will lexie. well took a xen last night without bloody thinking (with my dinner) . even tho i went 3 days without it i started panicking. maybe im not ready to completley come off them. dont know why i feel like that when i shud be able to just come off them and carry on without them . just gonna carry on and just take one xen a day but if the loss is no diffrent then might aswell come off them at the end of the month xx

oh my gosh totally smashed my gym session yesterday and off today again for another 2 hour session. was such lovely weather yesterday too . xx

im in sooooooo much pain. got blisters on my feet due to the fact i wasnt wearing the right trainers in the gym . so my fella brought me a pair of new adidas trainers this morning. white and pink one's. there so nice. they got air vents at the bottom of the shoes and there proper light . there trainers especially for the gym . i know now i will be able to run of the tredmill better and wont get sore feet. yay!! xx

Kayee said:
im in sooooooo much pain. got blisters on my feet due to the fact i wasnt wearing the right trainers in the gym . so my fella brought me a pair of new adidas trainers this morning. white and pink one's. there so nice. they got air vents at the bottom of the shoes and there proper light . there trainers especially for the gym . i know now i will be able to run of the tredmill better and wont get sore feet. yay!! xx

That's good news!! Your feet are really important!

thanks misbehave ! yea feet are important. i was hobbling home the other night. not nice. can't wait to use them on tuesday i bet they will feel so much better xx

well been busy all week and this weekend gonna chill. still gonna go on my dance mat for an hour tho!
treated myself to a new top yesterday . i got it frm marks and spencers (per una) section. never been able to buy clothes from there so dead chuffed when i went in the changing rooms and fitted. it was on sale usually 15 pound knocked down to 9 pound . bargain and its so pretty. i usually shop in new look but can't wait till i can go shopping in other shops :) x

Back