KD's Very quick question for Sunday.

KD

Gone fishing
I tell my DH that he lacks good communication skills (forgets to tell me important things.:rolleyes:).

I think he just imagines what he wants to say, but forgets to verbalise it.

He thinks I don't listen.

Who's correct?

You are right KD and as far as I'm concerned us women are always right lol! ;);):D

anyone know a man who has even been right about anything when it comes to the crunch!!!

Aha. Just as I thought! Thanks girls.

I'll let him know, and perhaps leave notes around the place telling him, just in case he doesn't listen;)

Aha. Just as I thought! Thanks girls.

I'll let him know, and perhaps leave notes around the place telling him, just in case he doesn't listen;)

make sure the notes you write are big enough for him not to miss. One time i left a huge note telling bf had to go mum's no phone with me (bat dead) he didnt see it and actually called the guards saying i was missing he still gets slagged over it!!

You are. I tell Mr Taz things and he forgets then says I never told him. Or sometimes I imagine what I am going to say and not sure if I've already vocalised it I will tell him again, just to be sure, and he'll snap "You already told me that!" Can't win!

you are right.....men never are, (and forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think one man has replied to this thread!)

xxxx

You're right, purely cos you're the oracle and can't be wrong x

Back