kebabs.....:-)

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
well its friday fat night and im having a chicken tikka kebab with sauce n salad in pitta bread, and a portion of chips (all from the local kebab shop) what would you point for this? in reality i might only eat half the chips, but better point it out for the full just incase ;-)

Chips 7.5 for a small portion
Chicken kebab with pitta and salad would be 7 so about the same for yours i think
Sauce, depends what type! If its mayo then 2 points, chili i would say 1-1.5

Thats my opinion on it anyway

Its 4 points for a chicken kebab small one,it says in the eat out guide,I have them once ever 2 weeks.I dont have the sauce or the chips just pitta chicken pieces and salad x

its the spicy kebab sauce like pakora sauce? ive been saving all week and im really looking forward to it!

I've no idea what pakora sauce is! :giggle:

you know the spicy red stuff that comes with your pakora?? lol tell me its not just a glasgow thing lol

Pakora , as in chicken pakora that you buy from indian takeaway's ? If it's the same sauce as used to have it's cream based so would be higher in points.x

Its 4 points for a chicken kebab small one,it says in the eat out guide,I have them once ever 2 weeks.I dont have the sauce or the chips just pitta chicken pieces and salad x

it's 4 / 4.5 points just for the chicken donner.... this does not inclue the pitta and salad etc you have with it, it's 7 / 7.5 points for a chicken donner in a pitta ... plus chips are only 7.5 per 170gs which is less than a cone portion, if your pointing a cone it will more likely be 9.5 / 10 points meaning a small portion would be around 11 -13 points i'm afraid

it's 4 / 4.5 points just for the chicken donner.... this does not inclue the pitta and salad etc you have with it, it's 7 / 7.5 points for a chicken donner in a pitta ... plus chips are only 7.5 per 170gs which is less than a cone portion, if your pointing a cone it will more likely be 9.5 / 10 points meaning a small portion would be around 11 -13 points i'm afraid

Its not a chicken donner its a chicken shish kebab the one with the pieces of chicken,its 4 points with the pitta bread and salad,not the chicken sliced donner meat I dont have them and they dont have them where I live.I just looked it up online .

Last edited:
Its not a chicken donner its a chicken shish kebab the one with the pieces of chicken,its 4 points with the pitta bread and salad,not the chicken sliced donner meat I dont have them and they dont have them where I live.I just looked it up online .

ah sorry misunderstood lol they dont have the chicken tikka kebab things by me only chicken donner :)

hi girls! yeah i ended up getting a chicken tikka king kebab which its peices of chicken tikka chopped up on a naan bread covered in salad and chilli sauce, was amazing and not too many points either!!

hi girls! yeah i ended up getting a chicken tikka king kebab which its peices of chicken tikka chopped up on a naan bread covered in salad and chilli sauce, was amazing and not too many points either!!

How many points did you count it as in the end?? i may have to hunt down a chippy which does it lol :) or make my own lol

i eat half the naan at 4pts and 6pts worth of chicken tikka and 1pt for sauce n salad.......so 11pts for it, was amazing yummmmmmm

i eat half the naan at 4pts and 6pts worth of chicken tikka and 1pt for sauce n salad.......so 11pts for it, was amazing yummmmmmm

ah ace ill have to keep an eye open! thanks for the points info! :)

Back