ProPoints Keeley's ProPoints Diary

keeleyn1987

Hi Everyone,

I'm an on off dieter, have done weight watchers about 10 times before, done slimming world about 4 times, and here I am again trying weight watchers. The past couple of weeks haven't gone very well, which is why I realised I probably need support now to try and shift all this weight (just short of 7 stone).
I don't know why I find dieting so hard, I guess it's because I'm one of those 'next dayers', oh don't worry I'll start my diet tomorrow, however its now 5 years down the line and that diet hasn't started properly yet. I've had some success with weight watchers before, lost about 2 and a half stone, so I know that it can work, so here I am again....hopefully this time will be the last!!! :banana dancer:

Hey Keeley! Good luck with the diet!!!! I started WW online on Saturday so am a newbie too! I'm an ex-slimming worlder so WW is very strange to me......chocolate, crisps, bread all allowed!!!! YUM!!!! hehehe :D xxx

Thank you to you both! Hopefully this time will be the last, I'm really determined to lose the weight once and for all this time!!

Food Diary:

Breakfast (5):

26g Curiously Cinnamon - 3
150ml ss milk - 2

Lunch (9):

55g mackerel - 4
Salad Cream Light 1tbsp -1
Cherry Tomatoes - 0
Mixed Salad (0)
Tomato Ketchup Crisps (4)

Tea (12):

Stiry fry veg - 0
Asda Soy & Garlic stir fry sauce - 3
Prawns 130g - 3
Asda White choc cookie - 6

Snacks (7):

Asda Mini Cookie - 2
Strawberry Choc - 5

Total: 33
Left: 3

:party0019:

Stuffed after all of that and still got a couple of points left, so far so good!! Forgot how much I love weight watchers!!!

Oh they were lovely!! I'm not a crisp person, definitely more sweet than savoury but I could eat those all day!!!

Food Diary Day 2:

Breakfast (11):

2 medium sized eggs boiled - 4
2 medium slices brown bread - 5
2 tsp's of lurpak - 2

Lunch (12):

60g mackerel - 5
Salad Cream Light 1tbsp - 1
Cherry Tomatoes - 0
Mixed Salad - 0
Wispa Dessert youghurt - 6

Tea (13):

Veg (asparagus) - 0
Sweet Potato (100g) - 3
Unsmoked Gammon 150g - 8
Asda mini cookie - 2

Total: 36
Left: 0

Just got them from Asda, but you can get them from most supermarkets!! They're Heinz so fairly popular!!! I love them, however they do come at a price, 4 pro points which is more than id usually use on crisps but well worth it!!!

Hi to you both!! thank you for following!! Hopefully the more we all support each other the better we'll all do!! :gimi:

Food Diary Day 3:

Breakfast (5):

26g Curiously Cinnamon - 3
150ml SS milk - 2

Lunch (5):

49g mackerel - 4
Salad Cream Light 1tbsp - 1
Cherry Tomatoes - 0
Mixed Salad (spinach, lettuce, peppers) - 0

Tea (8):

Asda Chosen by you Thai Green Curry - 8

Snacks (17):

Toffee Muffin - 7
Tomato Ketchup Crisps - 4
Glass of Rose - 4
Asda mini cookie - 2

Total: 35
Left: 1

Good day today, especially considering some bad news (work are making a number of people redundant), so had a glass of wine with lunch to cheer myself up!! Then got home and found my Kettleworx set has arrived so did the first Core exercise!!

Not been very well this week, as there is some kind of bug going around, but on the bright side, I have lost 5lbs, getting me to my half stone award!!!!

keeleyn1987 said:
Not been very well this week, as there is some kind of bug going around, but on the bright side, I have lost 5lbs, getting me to my half stone award!!!!

Great loss,well done,hope you feel better soon :0)

Back