Keeping track of what I eat.

Was that it??

Yes that was it.
I am crashing for 4 days this week and next week, have to fit into an outfit by the sixth Dec. Then will go back to normal. Thanks for the concern.:)
Tuesday
Protein shake 100
coffe w/ cream 70
soup tomato 170
grapes 50
Veg soup 150
pretzels 80
Drink 100

:sigh:Could be better. I know, I know, I shouldn't be trying to lose weight quickly but I am at one of those times where I really need to see some fast results. I got on the scale today and it wasn't where I had expected:cry:. I am tired of it. Not ready to give up but still tired.

Weight loss is not something you should hurry..Because you are only going to get upset when you dont make the results you want and then your going to give up and be back on the welcoming thread in two months with even more weight packed on...A healthy goal is 2lbs a week...So cut out a snack here and there and aim for 3lbs a week..When you look at it that is really alot of weight. thats 12lbs a month some weeks you will lose more..You need to feed your body atleast 800calories a day..dont crash right away or you will get tired of it and feel like your missing out on eating and going on a eating spreee. If you have to crash, one day a week but still have atleast 500cals...I stay at 1000cals a day give or take a few and the pounds will really start coming off of you if you just stick to you. Goodluck!

You're starving yourself.
You may be seeing immediate results, but it won't last, and you're harming yourself.

Back