Kellogs Fibre Plus Bars??

This morning i had grapefruit and muller yoghurt for breakfast instead of cereal and saved my HEB so I could have a fibre plus bar this afternoon.

I have just eaten my bar while my collegues tuck into cream cakes. It was delicious and even better not using up any syns!!

So chocolatey! Mmmmmmmm!:D:D:D

I found the milk one's a bit mushy but love the plain choc and almond ones - I have trouble stopping at one tho!

I had a Tesco home delivery last week and ordered the choc and fudge Alpen Lights and the Fibre Plus.

I think they're both really yummy - Alpen lights when you're really hungry and haven't had time for brekkie, and the Fibre plus as a choc bar replacement - feels like a real treat - for no syns!

OK seriously P'd off now lol....

Sent hubby out to 5 places, 2 large places (Lidl and Tesco) but none had even one alpen light bar or kelloggs fibre plus bar....

*sulks*

xxx

Yep. bought some in Asda the other day, on offer for a £1, made a mistake today though, I scoffed two and had beans for my lunch:sign0137: glad OH is on night shift tonight, its a tad windy here atm:p

Still not located any but found some alpen lights in co-op

Not on offer so 2 packs for £3-50, 35p each...

So at 2 per day not sure how many days we can afford to eat these...but they look nice enough hehe

xxx

Back