1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

kellsbells weigh in and diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kellsbells, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kellsbells

kellsbells Member

good mornin al hope everyone is well.
    I weighed in this mornin at.........16.12 aaarrrggggg but like i said one day at a time.Im doing this at home as cant get to classes so feel free to coment on my diary or point out if im doin somethin wrong
    love kel x

red day today
    omlette 2whole egg 1 egg white,choped ham and 1 laughing cow light (hxa) and a banana,2kiwi fruit

4 pieces of bacon (no fat) 2 slices of toast form an 800g loaf ( 2x hxb )and a tbl spoon of tom sauce (1syn) mmmm gorgeous

extra lean minced beef with gravy ( 3 syns ) and mashed carrot and swede im sooo full now

had both exb's and 2exa's
    also had 4 syns im going to have 15 today as having a lil drinky poos with oh xxx
    Last edited: 21 May 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Good luck on your journey, we're all here to help you on the way x
  4. missymoos&mrmagoosmum

missymoos&mrmagoosmum Full Member

slimmingworld???weight watchers???
    g:):)d luck hun.....u can do it always keep a full fruit bowl to snack on that helps me xxx
  5. kellsbells

kellsbells Member

thanks guys xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.