kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

hi guys. hey mary. sorry didnt update earlier we have had company alllllll day. our friends went about half an hour ago and have just been cleaning. well, i lost 4lb this week. i was thrillllllled. 13st 12.5lb. woo hoo. 9lb in 2 weeks i was buzzing, heres to another good week. 4 weeks left, keep slimming girlies.

kerry xxx

Congratulations Kerry! That is a load in a couple of weeks. Here's to another 4 next week!

hi guys. hey mary. how are we all doing. i have been fine. must admit, have been starving today. like, my belly has been rumbling. ah well. am going to get a super early night and go to bed in a minute.

i am on countdown to eating now. 3 weeks 5 days. i remember saying, god, i have only done 3 weeks, now im saying thats all i have left. i am looking forward to eating this time.

i remember the first time i did it and i dreaded eating. i didnt want to touch food. simply because i didnt know what to eat and was worried i was going to go back to old ways, which i clearly did otherwise i wouldnt be back here.

but this time, slimming world is going to be my best mate. i have decided to do red days. high protein low carbs. before i went on lipo i was doing the extra easy plan, but it wasnt helping me to lose weight, just maintain. so because i need to lose nearly another 2 stone when i come off this, i think red days are the way to go. so in a couple of weeks i will be studying what i can eat. oooohhhh. i cant wait.

do you know how long you have left on lipo mary. 1st july i go on refeed. 12 weeks is definately long enough for me.

well done on your 2 day weigh as well. that must have spurred you on.

anyway. keep slimming guys.

kerryxxx

hi guys. hey mary. how are we all doing.
i am on countdown to eating now. 3 weeks 5 days. i remember saying, god, i have only done 3 weeks, now im saying thats all i have left. i am looking forward to eating this time.
but this time, slimming world is going to be my best mate. i have decided to do red days. high protein low carbs. before i went on lipo i was doing the extra easy plan, but it wasnt helping me i think red days are the way to go.
kerryxxx

Hi Kerry, you have done great so far. Slimming World is the sensible choice at this stage. I was with SW but didn't lose much with EE but this time I've decided to go with the RED days, low carbs. I intend to stick to 3 meals a day, I am not too keen on the idea of "eat as much as you want".
I have been reading around the topic and asking questions. Capricorn's diary is very interesting, she has managed to lose over 9st in 12 months. I am also looking at Dukan diet. It's nice when it all comes to an end.:D

Hi guys! Well, to get to my initial goal, I need to lose 16 more pounds so that would take me probably about 4 more weeks which will bring me to the 5th of July. So, I should be re-feeding right around the same time. I am debating over weight watchers (as I know it like the back of my hand) or the GI diet. I've never done the GI diet so am going to buy a couple of books to read up and see if I can understand it first! It seems easy enough to follow. There are no slimming worlds in my town. It's new enough in Ireland, I think, because I never heard of it until I saw it on here. Anyway, will play it by ear. I cannot believe I've done this as long as I have - almost 8 weeks, that's insane! That's day 55 today. I am shocked at myself. But the results on this diet are very hard to argue with. I haven't had this confidence in years - I forgot how good that feels. I was looking at photos of my daughter's birthday in February. I had big baggy trousers on and and a huge baggy shirt. I looked like crap. I didn't realize how big I was. I deleted pictures so I didn't have to know. How sad is that. I look forward to when my goal is maintained and I can take a lot of pictures with my kids so they remember that I actually was the person with them for all the fun stuff too! Enough of my rant! Weigh-in day tomorrow! Here's to a huge loss!!! HUGE!!!

By the way, did you ever use fitday.com. I use it now but will definitely use it for my maintenance as well. It lets you chart your weight, work out calories eaten versus burned, etc. Really handy and most of the tools are free.

hi mary. am looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow. i know youll do well. congrats on not feeling like ***** anymore. i know what you mean. i tried my holiday clothes on from when i went to jamaica 2 years ago, and they all fit. the problem now is that im gonna have to buy everything new. i thought i could just use those as i only used them for 3 weeks. ah well. another excuse to buy new clothes i guess:D.

never used fit day. i used to use weightloss resources online. that was pretty much the same. you could put all the food youve eaten in and it would calculate calories and stuff. but you had to weigh everything.

hi dolphin. never read capricorns diary but am gonna do it now. i agree about the all you can eat thing with slimming world. the 1 where i was going, she was really nice, but did advise us that when we are full to stop as that is the key to weight loss.

i do think red days are the way to go as protein is the key to keeping lean muscle and i think will help to repair any muscle damage that we have had during lipotrim. but has anyone got any advise on loose skin. dont get me wrong, im not bagging all over the place, but i dont think im gonna be able to wear a bikini any time soon. although i have got another 3 stone to lose yet.

anyway. keep slimming guys

kerry xxx

Hi guys! Well, to get to my initial goal, I need to lose 16 more pounds so that would take me probably about 4 more weeks which will bring me to the 5th of July.
I was looking at photos of my daughter's birthday in February. I had big baggy trousers on and and a huge baggy shirt. I look forward to when my goal is maintained and I can take a lot of pictures with my kids so they remember that I actually was the person with them for all the fun stuff too!
Hi Mary, I agree with you, we can't argue with LT results, they are there, week in and week out. It feels so good when you get on the scales, knowing full well there will be a loss. With Slimming World my weight was up and down like a yo-yo with miserable results.
As for looking crap, that's how I felt for years, I tried to hide my flab by wearing baggy clothes. A few weeks ago, my daughter said that she doesn't ever remember me being slim, (she wasn't being unkind).:eek: Now how bad is that?
I bet it's gonna be fun playing with your children, you will be able to take part in the games with them, instead of sitting around watching them play. Life is going to be so much better from now, what's 8-12 weeks in our lives? Eh? I wish I had found this diet earlier, oh well, the lost years!!!:cry:

Have to laugh that you have to buy new clothes Kerry - that's actually a good thing!
Hey Dolphin! I've actually always had loads of energy with my kids - I just refused to take pics with them! I would never have let my weight get in the way of their fun. But it will be fun to really enjoy it now with my extra energy and not minding photos anymore!
I am curious about that extra skin - I've got a hanging stomach right now and I only have about 1 stone to go - can't imagine where it's gonna go in the meantime - must ask my chemist tomorrow. Anyway, chat soon ladies - say a prayer I have a good loss tomorrow!

Just read up on that loose skin issue and have discovered that it could take a couple of years to get it toned up and that's with exercise and healthy eating. Because this is essentially a crash diet, we are losing muscle as well as fat. Because we are losing the muscle too, there is essentially nothing to hold up our loose skin - but exercise and healthy eating should help with that. So, it may be a long haul but I'm willing to hang in there. I am starting back at the gym within 2 weeks - I will go back for 5 days a week before work every day. I will talk to my gym instructor to see what he says about how to build the muscle up again - from what I read, it has to do with weights.

Just read up on that loose skin issue and have discovered that it could take a couple of years to get it toned up and that's with exercise and healthy eating. Because this is essentially a crash diet, we are losing muscle as well as fat. Because we are losing the muscle too, there is essentially nothing to hold up our loose skin - but exercise and healthy eating should help with that. So, it may be a long haul but I'm willing to hang in there. I am starting back at the gym within 2 weeks - I will go back for 5 days a week before work every day. I will talk to my gym instructor to see what he says about how to build the muscle up again - from what I read, it has to do with weights.

Very interesting, however my pharmacist told me that we only burn "the fat". There was discussion on here a few weeks ago with regards to loose skin and tummy tuck:D

That is interesting. It kind of makes sense that we lose muscle too though don't you think? The info I was reading said not to consider tummy tuck until after 2 years of trying to actually lose the excess naturally.

OK. Was just reading about ketosis and it does say that ketosis causes the fat to be burned and not muscle so we should all be safe! It seems that if we don't exercise our muscles are just getting weaker. So, it's up to us to not just diet but maintain our muscle mass. Weigh-in today!!! Check in later!

2.2 again so total of 4.6 for the week. Not bad. A bit down today not because of the weight loss - just overall - maybe I'm just tired - have a hard time going back to sleep in the mornings if I get up too early. Anybody else have this problem?

well done you mary, thats brrrrriiiiilllllllll. you must feel great.

i have the same problem with sleep. if i wake up in the night like last night i sit there thinking that im never gonna get back to sleep.

my 8 yr old set her alarm clock last night after i told her to stop messing with it. she came in my room at about 3 this morning telling me the button was broke and she couldnt turn it off. she was pressing the button the wrong way. i told her i would kick her ass if she did it again:D:D:D:D.

i used to be able to fall asleep at anytime. even if i slept in the day. not now though. if i slept in the day i would be awake all night.

anyway. thanks for the info on the belly problem. hope you feel a little better.

keep slimming guys and well done again mary. cant believe we have come so far:D:D:D:D:D heres to another brill week for you. im hoping for my good old 3.5lb this week. anything more is a bonus:D:D

kerryxxx

Took a sleeping pill last night - did me good - might go for one more good night tonight - I'll feel like a proper druggie then! Waiting on my gi books from amazon - can't wait to read them. When I'm at work and the girls get their lunches, all I do is suck up the smell! Can't wait to eat again! Gotta say that!

oooooohhhhhh youll be in rehab before you know it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. i think i have some low GI books. i might read them and see if can incorporate them into slimming world until i have lost all my weight. will have a look and see what it involves.

im knackered today. i really want to just fall asleep right now, but, i know i will be able to go to bed at about 9 tonight and sleep right through if im tired now.

goooooooodddddddddddd. i love my sleep.

glad you had a better night last night. makes you feel better when youve had a good night sleep.

anyway. pray for me mary. friday weigh in is coming. then only 3 more weigh ins after that ooohhhhhh. that sounds good.

keep up the good work hun

kerryxxx

That's a great way to look at it: 3 more weigh-ins after Friday. I'm struggling a bit reasoning why I should stay on this when 'all' I have left is about a stone. But, I'll keep going. It's easier to lose it this way rather than struggle with another diet slowly. So, again, I went in for the cheat weigh-in today and had lost 2.8 lbs. It inspires me to go in. My chemist is brilliant - she's so supportive and always says 'sure, come in for the chat, if nothing else! I love to see you coming!' Typical Irish!!! Anyway, saying a big prayer for you. 3 1/2 minimum. But, I'm going for a 4 for you! I'm up the creek at the moment with so much to do between work, school, home, etc! I don't get half enough time to come and check in here! GOOOODDDD LUCCKKK!!!!

hi guys. hi mary. ooooohhhh weigh in tomorrow. its the dreaded time of month though. aaarrrrggghhhh. i hate its ugly head.

i like it when you go for a sneaky peek at the chemist. because i know you love it when you see those scales going down. and it keeps you here a little longer.

that stone will be gone in 4 weeks mary. maybe not even that. i would stick it out. i still have about another 2 stone after this, that would mean another 2 months on lipo. i dont think so some how:D. anyway. your in the june challenge now you cant leave. it will be great that we both go over to refeed at the same time, well, only a few days apart.

thanks for praying mary, i swear to god you help:D:D:D:D.

well today i have been picking kitchen cupboard doors. b and q have a sale on and i took advantage:D:D:D. i just have to wait 2 weeks because of the worktop i wanted, not best pleased but i got 10% off my order as well as the stuff already being in the sale so pretty pleased. and i am going picking up my new sink tomorrow. that came out of the sale today and should be back up to £140. but as i spoke to the lady really nice she said i could have it for the sale price of £65, and that i could even pick it up tomorrow and have another 15% off because of the weekend sale. some people are just nice, and her and her co worker were 2 of those people, really nice.:D:D:D:D

so i am happy as larry today. who is larry you ask, i dont actually know, but im as happy as him:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyway, keep praying mary, and will update tomorrow.:D:D:D

kerryxxx

2.2 again so total of 4.6 for the week. Not bad. A bit down today not because of the weight loss - just overall - maybe I'm just tired - have a hard time going back to sleep in the mornings if I get up too early. Anybody else have this problem?

Well done Mary, the end is in sight:D

Back