1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Kerrys roller coaster diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by StKezziah, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. StKezziah

StKezziah New Member

Hey im new here,
    heres a bit of background - at my heaviest i was about 11.5 stone but that was a good 6 years ago then my mother put the whole family on various diets - slimming world being the most successful.
    I lost three stone on the diet and kept it off by regular exercise and diet (slimming world of course but i was so used to it i didnt need to count syns or whatever). I stayed the same for about 2 or three years when i lost a further two stone and being small i was very happy with my figure and again kept it up.
    Then it all went downhill when i dropped out of university last year.
    i started working full time felt miserable etc and ive gained two stone in a year and its rapidly rising. My mum has done an intervention, ive been so unhappy with my figure since putting on the weight - im the heaviest ive been in a very long time and being 20 and so used to being rather slim - but working very hard to do so! - im at a loss.

ive always had a bad relationship with food and slimming world was the healthiest way for me to control myself

so i currently weigh something around 135 - however it may be more as i havent weighed myself in a week but ive started again today - ive had a good day and ill weigh myself tomorrow =)

im hoping this goes well!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.