ketosis already??

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
im on day 2
yesterday i felt fine
but now my head is banging, even hurts when i move it a bit.. and i have a weird taste in my mouth

no bad breath yet - i dont think:confused:
but do you have a weird taste when in ketosis??

I had the headache from hell on my second day. Took to my bed with the cat :)
It does sound as tho you are heading into ketosis, some people get there very quickly. You have a mouth like the inside of a turkish wrestlers jockstrap when in ketosis!
Pinks
xxxxxxxx

You have a mouth like the inside of a turkish wrestlers jockstrap when in ketosis!
ROFL - I couldn't have put it better myself. :D

Headache is most likely from the reduction of tea / coffee, drink plenty of water to help with this :)

I had the taste in my month very early on too, the water helps with the breath but I use gold spot for the taste :)

you could get some ketostix and check it out,if there in the pink wayyhey your in ketosis :) :) some people go in really easily to ketosis.

becky x

im freezing aswell, heatings on full and everyone else is sweating!

Starting Monday and OMG is that what I have to look forward to????????
Does ketosis really happen that quickly?
I'm trying to prepare my hubby for the bad temper, headaches, bad breath and the rise in the gas bill but he says he won't notice a difference in me as i'm like that all the time-he must love me then!!

lol, im not sure but so far i have bad headache... bad taste, and im freezing.
apparently after day 3 it gets better, so day after tomorrow for me :D
i think im hallucinating too LOL!!! i can smell food thats not even being cooked. god help me lol

Sounds like the Big K to me!! I had fuzzy head, headache, shivers etc. Mouth felt like the bottom of a bird cage too. And I am always cold!!

Say Hi to that adorable Ketosis Fairy for me!!!

Day 2 for me too - seems to be quite a few of us.

i also have the worst headache ever and am pretty cold.

I'm going to bed soon:cry:

Back