Ketosis sticks

Hiya,

You can get them on Ebay, £5.19 for 50 then postage is about £2. Not sure if that is cheaper or dearer than normal :) x

PrincessJ, look for a chemist in your area that does the Lipotrim program, they will most likely have the ketostix, I got mine from lowcarbmegastore online

Hi Princessj,
Just thought I would let you know that I have bought ketostix from boots and co-op pharmacy think they £5.50.....hope this helps

Lisa

hi there you can usually pick them from all chemists, altough they can be notoriusly unreliable.

Dont waste your money. If you stick to the plan youll be in ketosis regardless of what some stick says. Once youre in ketosis you dont go in and out it, you stay in it unless you eat carbs.

Theyre very very unreliable and you wouldnt believe how stressed people get using them. when youre in ketosis youll know without some daft stick telling you

Ive never used keostixs after being told they were un reliable , sorry to be crude but i go by the colour of my pee, if its really pale I know im in ketosis.

i got mine from Lloyds chemist :) i 've heard that they can be very unreliable but i've been fortunate because they always work for me. but it would very virtually impossible not to be in ketosis on this diet so long as you were eating ketosis friendly food. :) x

Brilliant - thank you all for your responses - I started TS last Friday, and have stuck to it - day four was the worst, but today, I dont feel hungry at all - tried the vanilla hot with coffee and sprinkled cinnamon on top - nearly could have passed for a starbucks skinny latte - just waiting for the fat to go around my tummy now - x

Don't waste your money hun. If you're not hungry now, you're in ketosis! I got some from Amazon and they're rubbish - I tested after a week and they said I was negative for ketones. Utter piffle!!! Needless to say I haven't used them since and they're gathering dust on the bathroom shelf lol :)

Don't waste your money hun. If you're not hungry now, you're in ketosis! I got some from Amazon and they're rubbish - I tested after a week and they said I was negative for ketones. Utter piffle!!! Needless to say I haven't used them since and they're gathering dust on the bathroom shelf lol :)

ditto Mrs p, my sticks are useless too. Its best to use your body as an indicator.

Back