• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis

The best way is to buy some Ketostix from the chemist then you can test yourself to your heart's content! :D

I didn't test myself until Day 5 when I was definitely in ketosis. By the way, after a couple of weeks I was still getting a reading of trace or + which didn't seem much to me so I rang Lipotrim and they said that was a great reading and that we should be more worried if it was +++. Hope things are going well for you, hun. x

jenhen72

Slim for summer
Im on day 3 and have def hit ketosis, bad breath, strong metallic taste in my mouth, and thistier than usual!

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
I loaded up with carbs before starting the plan. I wanted a farewell couple of days naughty i know but it still only took me 3 days to hit ketosis! X

I was there on day 4 for definite (used a wee stick) - but my boyfriend said my breaths been bad since about day 2!! lol

j xxx

Serha

Silver Member
My breath is banging already and i'm only on day 1!!! Wonder how bad it's gonna get ;)

Ignore her. She shouldn't even be here and sounds about 13. Just laugh at it lol

Serha

Silver Member
LOL Vanilly! It's honking even worse today! My partner though i'd 'let off' when it was actually my breath!!! Not good Lol

Day 5 for me and I've finally reached ketosis this afternoon :D

Been checking with ketostix for the last couple of days and thought it was never going to happen!