ketosis

October Optimist

Hi everyone, how do i know if i am in Ketosis? x

Hey hun,

there's a few symptoms that come with ketosis, you may experience one or all of them....Bad taste in your mouth, bad breath, fatigue, headache, nausea, dizziness, feeling thirsty, having trouble sleeping.
Alternatively you could get some ketostix from the chemist :) x

Last edited:
Thank you! I have been feeling thirsty lately which has left me confused as i am drinking 4 litres a day lol. Do you know if these symptoms continue? And I am right in thinking being in Ketosis is a good thing?

You should find those symptoms will go once you're in ketosis. You get them before hand not once ketosis has kicked in

Bottom line is stick to your packs dont deviate from the plan and you WILL be in ketosis. Don't waste your money on sticks they're renowned for being unreliable

You should find those symptoms will go once you're in ketosis. You get them before hand not once ketosis has kicked in

Bottom line is stick to your packs dont deviate from the plan and you WILL be in ketosis. Don't waste your money on sticks they're renowned for being unreliable
Thank you! All your help is very much appreciated!

Thank you! I have been feeling thirsty lately which has left me confused as i am drinking 4 litres a day lol. Do you know if these symptoms continue? And I am right in thinking being in Ketosis is a good thing?

Yes...Ketosis is where you want to be! This means that your body is getting its energy from stored fat and this is where the lbs come off! :D x

thank you! I'm looking forward to my first WI on Monday, hopefully it'l give me some encouragement to continue! You're all so supportive on here, you help the harder days!

No worries :) - we're all on here to support eachother!

Best of luck for Monday!!! Let us know won't ya!? x

Of course! thanks again

It can be rather rancid can't it!? boke!!
Never has listerine been more of a pal to me!! lol x

Back