Ketosis

casablanca said:
Does anyone know when this kicks in please and does it take the hunger pangs away?

Thanks

It's different for us all I think but average is day 3-4.
Quicker for some!
And yes it does.
You'll still think of food at times and fancy stuff but it's defiantly not hunger you'll notice that.
Stick with it and good luck :)

Thanks Donnamarie.

I'm on day 4 of SSP and coping well, i.e. not cheating, but still hungry sometimes!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far - it's amazing! :)

Took me about a week unfortunatly xxx

casablanca said:
Thanks Donnamarie.

I'm on day 4 of SSP and coping well, i.e. not cheating, but still hungry sometimes!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far - it's amazing! :)

Well done your almost through the hardest part.
Good luck for your first weigh in :)
And thank you very much xx

Thanks Missie. I will persevere.

You were the same starting weight as me. Your week 1 loss was absolutely amazing!

Good luck with the restart xxx

I am definately in ketosis now as I have no hunger pangs at all. It feels fab too. So much energy as well.

Congratulations Toria - what an amazing loss in your first week!

I don't think I'm in ketosis yet as I'm still feeling peckish but not starving! Hope it kicks in for me soon.

Keep up the good work

Thanks Missie. I will persevere.

You were the same starting weight as me. Your week 1 loss was absolutely amazing!

Good luck with the restart xxx

Thanks hun on day three now and last night was really hard!!!! I was starving but today feel a bit better but not much energy I suffered with that last time never really got the energy spurt that everyone seems to get :(

Hi Missie - the first 3 days are really tough, aren't they?

I'm on day 5 now and still not in ketosis. Looks like I'm gonna be a late starter like you!

Weighed myself for first time this morning and have lost 6 pounds so far - that has given me a boost to get me through the weekend x

Chin up and keep going x

Hi Missie - the first 3 days are really tough, aren't they?

I'm on day 5 now and still not in ketosis. Looks like I'm gonna be a late starter like you!

Weighed myself for first time this morning and have lost 6 pounds so far - that has given me a boost to get me through the weekend x

Chin up and keep going x

Thanks hun feel a bit better today but always felt better in the morning slept for like 10 hours last night which was lovely. Trouble is I dreamt that i was back in spain on holiday and woke up gutted looool

Will keep going though xxx

Back