Ketostix - how much?

Sez

has started again!!
I have bought them in the past from Boots etc, but got so sick of the questioning decided to try to find them elsewhere on the WWW! (I felt a second class citizen using them just to check weight loss.....)

I just bought 2 packs of 50 genuine Ketositx, long date, on Ebay for just over a tenner. I know its a gamble that they are in fact ok, but the seller had 99.3% positive (or thereabouts) so I thought it worth the risk!

Any thoughts? Good price or dodgy deal?

I've bought them from e-Bay before and Superdrug. Both cost around about £5 each so it sounds like you paid about the right price.
As long as they haven't been tampered with I can't see you having any problems with them.

Sainsburys pharmacy bit - £5.15.

I bought them from Morrisons(supermarket) pharmacy they only charged me £3.75 for 50 and were really great no questions, no problems!!

Hiya,

I bought some from Boots, and I know what you mean - do they really have to ask all those questions ??

To be honest I used them whan I started SS but now don't bother, if you stick to SS then you're bound to be in ketosis, but surley the weekly weight losses are so much more motivating and inspiring than the colour of a test stix?

Pies

I bought mine from an independent chemist for £4.60 for 50 no questions asked.
I did check on ebay but didn't like the P&P on most of the listed items. will get some from asda/morrisons next time!!

Thanks all. Will prob try Morrisons next time too, although I guess 100 will last quite a while.

I wouldn't bother with them....looser clothes! That's the thing that keeps me going. Not weight, not inches, not pink sticks! LOL

I wouldn't bother with them....looser clothes! That's the thing that keeps me going. Not weight, not inches, not pink sticks! LOL

How true!! Need to get back into my size 12s... that would be evidence enough!! LOL!!

Back