KFC New Hot Rods

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Does anyone know how many points are in these please?

Also how many points are in a hot wing? Basically i think the hot rods are the hot wings without the bone but it would be good to know the points.

Thanks

Thanks Starlight there just new so probablly a lot of people havn't heard of them just yet :)

I can't help with that either really, but if they are anything like the crispy strips then they are 1.5 and I had 3 of em yesterday and they were yum yum yum....hope someone finds out the points soon though! cos i might want em on my next KFC visit!!

I had a look on their website and they arn't on it although they are on the new KFC advert so watch out for that you can get them thereselve's or as a meal OH has had them and say's they are really nice ohhhh i want to try them but refuse to try them without knowing the points what an angen i am hee hee.

Well done you, thats exactly the way I think now :giggle:

I had a subway instead
:p

It was the steak & chesse going to point it as 10 points as i had the chilli sauce on it & i would rather point over than under :angeldevil:

Did you have a LOT of chilli sauce, a steak & cheese sub is only 6.5 points :)

Is it really? i thought it was about 9 points no i didn't have a lot mabye 10 is a bit steep then :happy036:

Cheers Starlight i did have a look on the nutritional info they put on their napkins & cups now but the steak one wasn't on it i had pointed it so high as it had cheesse in it & i know that can be quite high in calories :)

Back