Kind of new here...

Elsz

I'm kind of new on this forum. Think I've posted before but not much.

anyway, I'm Elsz, and I joined slimming world 4 years ago.
last June, after 3 and a bit years I got to my target weight with a 7 stone loss!!! Ready for my wedding :)

so it's 10 months since I got to target, and I'm no around 10lb to a stone heavier...
im not going to classes at the moment, but my head is starting to get in the zone again... So I thought I'd come back here for some support and inspiration.

hoping I can get back there soon... Maybe setting up a diary in here would actually help!

anyway... That's just a bit about me... Sure you'll see me posting!! X

Massive massive congrats on a huge loss.

My advice would be to tackle your new very little target as that a new one. See yourself as the lady who wants to loose 10 lb start a fresh read your books, plan, weigh, diary.

Don't tackle this as the big loss the gain and the loss. I think it might help get you in the right mind set. :)

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

7st is a brilliant weight loss - you go girl! :patback:

I think you have done well to identify that you want to lose what you have gained, before you feel it could go any further (and it's quite small relatively, compared to your overall loss). As an experienced slimmer I'm sure you will soon get back into the routine and the rest of us novices can come to you for advice :sign0009: (LOL)

I'd also agree with 'willfitskinnyjeans' don't think of what has happened before, but think of this as a brand new challenge. Well done you and good luck on the 1st.

Back