Kingsmill Seeded Bread

beautifulbutterfly

I'm on red day, I had two slices of kingsmill seeded bread today does this count as a healthy extra or syns?
Please can someone tell me as its third day on slimming world and still trying to get to grips with it :wave_cry:
km-seeded-lbl-337356-visual.png

The Really Seeded One, 800g sliced loaf, 1 slice 6 javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearchControl$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADD','')The Lightly Seeded One, 800g sliced loaf, 1 slice 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearchControl$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADD','')The Secretly Seeded One, 800g sliced loaf, 1 slice 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearchControl$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADD','')Little Big Loaf The Really Seeded One, 470g sliced loaf, 1 slice 5I would think they would need to be synned mainly wholemeal bread as HEXB hope this helps

Thank you so much for your reply i think im following the old slimming world i was a member of a few years ago and it says you can have 57g of any bread as a healthy extra so have synned one slice as 6 hope this is right guess ill see in a few days time!

The Kingsmill is never going to count as a HEX as it's seeded. Only wholemeal can be HEXed (unless it's a specific brand listed, which this is not). Therefore it will be 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food in it.

Uh oh! I have become addicted to this bread since hubby started buying it and always count it as hexb rather than synning it!

I have been known to 'tweak' on occasion... ;)

The Kingsmill is never going to count as a HEX as it's seeded. Only wholemeal can be HEXed (unless it's a specific brand listed, which this is not). Therefore it will be 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food in it.

However you can have 1 slice of Hovis Seed Sensations Rich and Roasted 800g according to the SW website. :)

Back