knocked out of ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 28 April 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

asu all know i had a big binge last night, followed by being sick

i used a ketosis stick today and its still showing pink n that i am dehydrated, i have had 6 pints of water today

how long does it take for the sticks to show ya not in ketosis

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe tomorrow, or maybe you'll get away with it. I come briefly out of ketosis half an hour after having a CD shake, but the overall affect is that I'm in ketosis if I stick to it.

Everyone's different. Just don't make a habit of the big binge and certainly not of the being sick, and you'll be absolutely fine.

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i really really hope i havent come out of it, cos i was sooo il for first few days

i am not ever bingin or bein sick again, am still soo gutted at myself

xxx

thanks for ya quick reply

xx

5. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Put it behind you, you'll only make it worse by dwelling on it. And it's unlikely that you'd knock yourself completely back to day one anyway.

Just keep going you'll be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.