Koka Noodles

camavamax

Can anyone help me find the syn values please? I love them , I don't use the flavourings.

I love them too !!

I've checked the members section on SW and they're not there :(

x

If you don't have the flavouring why not just use plain noodles? I know the supernoodles are not free even when you just eat the noodles on their own.

The 'light' supernoodles are free but there isnt many flavours I dont think

x

I have loads of them here, cant bare to see them go to waste and cant seem to get,the fat free supernoodles where I am. x

I'm sure I worked these out a while back as 2 syns per pack but can't remember how I did it lol

I think I used this info. 2 syns on EE and Green, 7 on Original...

They are so nice I have found the nutritional value - lots of fat per pack I think they are coated in an oil and that's what makes them nice. Hopefully somebody who has access to the syns calculator can let us know.

Per 85g pack
Calories 143
Total Fat 17 g
Total Carbs 30 g
Protein 5 g

Kelly x

They are so nice I have found the nutritional value - lots of fat per pack I think they are coated in an oil and that's what makes them nice. Hopefully somebody who has access to the syns calculator can let us know.

Per 85g pack
Calories 143
Total Fat 17 g
Total Carbs 30 g
Protein 5 g

Kelly x

Hmmm, so the nutritional value on the website I was looking at is completely wrong!!! Eeps! I've been eating them at 2 syns lol

Nope. Even with that they're still 2 syns :)

2 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
2 Syns per package/portion on Green
7 Syns per package/portion on Original

Hi there. I'm new to the site and wondered if the 2 syns on green and extra easy is correct as I've seen people on other forums and facebook say that they are anything from 15 - 22 syns.

Praying that they are only 2 as I love them!

Back