KoKo (Coconut) Milk allowance?! HELP!

minxie_minx

Aspartame Free
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering as it isn't listed in the book.. are you allowed KoKo coconut milk as a HEX-A? I don't even drink a lot of milk & RARELY have cereal however I do enjoy the KoKo chocolate/strawberry flavoured 250ml (I think) ''milkshakes'' which are a couple of syns OR I count them as my HEX-A at the minute. However I have seen big cartons for sale in Tesco now (normal & flavoured). If it is the equivalent of Soya Milk - you are allowed 400ml of it but if not someone let me know!

For anyone who wants to know here are the syn values:
KoKo Dairy Free coconut milk Strawberry (100ml) - 2.5
Chocolate (100ml) - 3
Original (100ml) - 1.5

I'm not a dairy free person at all, I just love the taste of the flavoured cartons they do! :D

I think I read 250ml of the chocolate one can be used as a HEA, not idea about strawberry though.

I know Koko also changed their name not long ago. They used to be called Kaka or Kara can't remember which, don't think was any change on recipe/ingredients so might be worth searching using the old name, the website might not have been updated yet.

HTH x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just got home and checked, it was in the March/April SW mag. It's only 200ml for HEA or 3 syns for 100ml, that's for the chocolate no mention of a strawberry flavour.

Sorry for the error above. HTH x

I've just got home and checked, it was in the March/April SW mag. It's only 200ml for HEA or 3 syns for 100ml, that's for the chocolate no mention of a strawberry flavour.

Sorry for the error above. HTH x

Woah thank you so, so much! At least I know now for sure xxxx

Thank you for posting about this! Before I read this post I'd never even heard of Koko chocolate milk, not to mention being able to use it as a HEXA! Bought some in Sainsbury today and it is goooood!! Such a nice change to using cheese or regular boring old milk every day :D Thank you for opening my eyes!

Back