La Tasca

BerryBerry

Silver Member
I am going for lunch with an old colleague tomorrow and she wants to go to La Tasca.

I can't find the nutritional info/calorie count for their dishes on the website. Any estimates for the total calorie count if I have the beef&pork meatballs in tomato sauce & mushrooms in garlic butter/cream sauce? Perhaps I should substitute one of those for the calamares? Or spanish tortilla? I will have a green salad no dressing also.

Thanks

The Mushrooms themselfs will be low in calories but if they have the butter cream sauce will load them up with fats and bring the calories soaring.
Calamares wont fair better, batterd or breaded and deep fried 300-400+ calories if you fill up one cups worth,

Really depends on what you are after their is some healtier options on that menu more so than others.
But id say just go for what you like but make sure you don't go completly overboard and you will be fine :eating:

Sounds like a good meet up hope you have a good time

Found this on myfitnespal
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/la-tasca

Thanks SM - At least the portion sizes are v small- there doesn't seem that many healthy options on there to be honest most of it is fried or rich sauces! Its not very authentic tapas !!

Off in a bit so will report back with my choices.

Thanks SM - At least the portion sizes are v small- there doesn't seem that many healthy options on there to be honest most of it is fried or rich sauces! Its not very authentic tapas !!

Off in a bit so will report back with my choices.

I had the green salad with no dressing, slice of spanish omlette and tapas size portion of paella. MFP has Tapas At Tesco for those dishs at 155 and 210 respectively so as I had diet coke I am thinking I was hopefully under 500 even being generous with dodgy resturant ingrediants.

I really had to restrain myself from getting a chocolate gelato (MY FAVE) but seeing as I am out for dinner this evening I really need to be strict. I think we will be at pizza express so I will have a leggera and leave it at that!

Back