ladynyandoh's lipotrim diet

l'm back since 1st Aug 2010 l tried this diet but l didn't stick to it because of lack of motivation & money issues too.

on Tuesday 24 May 2011 l went to a nearby pharmacy and started the Lipotrim Prog. yesterday. So far l'm having a bad headache and feeling cold.

l will keep this as my diary so that l will get motivated.

start weight 96.6kg:cry:= 15 stone and 2.97 pounds
height 1.56m
target weight 60kg
must loose 36.6kgs which abt 5.7stones nearly 6 stones.

l definately need yo support to achieve my target weight.

Afta seeing the b4 & afta pics on the gallery this eve l went out 4 a walk & jog session wth hubby. They really inspired me coz l was feeling lazy. thanx 4 the support honie very soon l wil b ok & beautiful again.

Last edited:
good luck pet. u sound motivated so u should be ok.
im on day 12 here and im still cold!! but no headaches, they pass.

Hi and welcome back,l am new to this forum,only been on it for 6 days and found it so supportive and informative,hope to see lots of weight loss in the next weeks ,keep us up to date.

Hi im only on week two and am already finding it much easier. Stick with it cos it is so worth it i lost 5lb and my husband lost 1stone 6lbs its crazy. We have tried most diets out there and this is working for us . Please stay positive the weakness does get better oh and so does the hunger (make sure your drinking your water it helps).
Fliss xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks tatedmono and angelame l am trying to be very positive thus the reason of my failure last time. The headaches & coldness re gone but am weak & feeling hungry & l had opted for a gum. Please keep on checking on me l defo need the support.

Once keytones kick in you will not feel hungry. I have not experienced headaches but I do feel really cold, I am cold as I type this. I know it is going to be worth it in the end.
I also look at some of the old diaries, where dieters stayed on LT for months. Now they are enjoying themselves with slimmer figures and better health:D

flissy1977 and dolphin10 thank you for the advice & support l'm hanging in there coz l want to look sexy (hahaha) and healthy. The headaches are gone but l'm still feeling cold.

Been to the pharmacy for my 1st weighing in l am now
89.9kgs = 14stone 2.2pounds which means l have lost 6.7kg =1.05stone Hip hip hooray. l can't believe it l'm on cloud 9 kikikikikikikiki :happy096:

Been to the pharmacy for my 1st weighing in l am now
89.9kgs = 14stone 2.2pounds which means l have lost 6.7kg =1.05stone Hip hip hooray. l can't believe it l'm on cloud 9 kikikiki

Your Ticker:

25 May 2011 Starting weight 96.6kg = 15stone and 2.97pounds
1 June 2011 1st wk weighing in 89.9kg = 14stone & 2.2pounds (lost 6.7kg/1.05stone)
:grouphugg:

8 June 2011 2nd weigh in 88.72kgs =13.97stone (lost 1.18kg/2.6pounds):needhug:

l need your help l feel like giving up!!!!

MOTO!!

NEVER GIVE UP KEEP ON GOING!!!

Last edited:
Back