2nd timer on the lipotrim diet

Well done kelley :)

thank you all i,m feeling pretty positive today which is a good thing don,t you think !!
i.m not expecting such a good loss next week but i always say any loss is a bounas
debbie

That's a fantastic attitude Debbie!! Delighted to hear you're so postive... and dead right!! It's so easy to get greedy when on LT we can actually forgot what a momentous thing it is to lose even 1lb. Well done!!

Am over the moon, just been weighed at the pharmacy and have lost 5lbs. 2.5lbs more and i'll have reached the first stone. Also tried the chocolate shake for the first time this morning, its delicious!!! I have told soo many bad stories about the chocolate before I steered well away, now I just gutted it took me soon long to try it. When i was doing lipotrim two years ago, i stuck with strawberry and vanilla. So glad i've discovered the sexy chocolate shake:D:D:D

That's excellent weightloss for your second week Kelley!!! Good job :) that is something that I've found with this diet too, different people like/dislike different flavours!! The first time around my Mum, sister and I were all on it at the same time. Each of us had our own different preference for flavours and developed our own little rituals.... My Mum's was mainly all soup (Eh!)!!

Wats also interesting is how ur tastes change during the diet so if you don't like something in the first week u should try it again later on..... you'll prob be surprised. It happened to me w the soup. (Although.., I could have just been trying to quiten my Mum's insistance that I eat it :))

Back