Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone! Can one of you kind knowledgeable people please tell me how many points there are in a bottle of Lambrini (the small 75cl bottle not the HUUUUUGE bottle). I only drank half and I was talking nonsense I just can't take my drink anymore, still I guess it's less points that way! Hmm seems like it hasn't worn off yet :8855: Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amandakins

amandakins Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya - the Weight watchers site says lambrini is 1.5 points for a small glass - guessing that's a 125ml glass...which would mean a full bottle is 9 points and a half bottle is 4.5.

They do do a light lambrini which is only 0.5 points - I struggle to find this though! Think home and bargain might do it. Hope that helps!x

4. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks amandakins! That means I only went over my points by half, sure I can pull that back today :D I was round at a friend's seeing their gorgeous new baby and she poured me a glass and then refilled it before I could politely refuse (that's my excuse anyway!!). Thought it could be worse than that.

5. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    i think morrisons might do the light version but im not 100% sure..sure a lady from my work gets hers from there x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.