last minute holiday !! help, will be off plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leeds123, 3 April 2010 Social URL.

1. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

something has come up and i will be away for 2 weeks from mon night. its so nice to have an unplanned holiday but i am so scared as i have been on cd 13 weeks and am 5lbs from my original goal. feel like i will undo all my hard work.

i cannot do CD whilst away (believe me i would if i could). will i gain all the 30lb i have lost back?? i intend to low carb and cal count but am really out of my comfort zone and dreading getting back to week 1 symptoms when in restart. i was on such a roll and now i feel like there i just this HUGE hurdlle and i am gonna fall flat on my face!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    As long as you are careful with what you eat then you won't put it all back on. I can't remember the figures but it's something along the lines of an average woman needing 1,200 calories a day on a sedentary day. So, if you sit around all day and consume 1,200 calories then your weight won't budge either way.

Make a conscious decision to 'allow' yourself to eat so you don't have the feelings of guilt and go and enjoy yourself xxx
  4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Have a great holiday!!!

The most i gained whilst off plan was 8 pounds July last year off plan for 2 weeks and 'ate' lol

You'll be fine!!!

Enjoy yourself and make good choices.... and have the odd nice thing ;) xxx
  5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Heeey Leeds you promised to take me with you!! lol i could tell you what to have and what not to. lol!

Anyway last year i went Turkey off plan for a week and gained NOTHINGGG!

i had 3 meals aday didnt have the full breakfast rubbish took my own porridges had any lunch and any low fat dinners.!

OOOhh yes and 2 magnums aday.! 3 litres of water and walking alday.!

So as Leah says make right choices and try not to snack to much.! A small gain will be cool.xx
  6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Have a fantastic break Leeds. Please don't be scared hun. If you make sensible choices some of the time then you will gain very little if any.

Have a great break and remember what you have acheived and know you will get back there even after a small holiday gain.

Have fun chick
  7. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    have a great break. If you make sensible choices and keep to low carb you should be ok. Enjoy yourself
  8. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

thanks ladies!! i am scared but need to stop this nonsense now and focus on PACKING!!! woohoo, a holiday out of the blue!! haha! thanks again to all who replied, it really did help me put my mind at ease.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.