Last TFR weigh in.....I'm off!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

Well, the time has come for me to venture to the other side and begin eating and maintaining (hopefully forever!)

I've just been to weigh in and I lost 2lb this week taking me to 10st 3lb and 3lb away from target. I'm hoping the last 3 will come off with healthy eating.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement during my LT journey. I have no doubt whatsoever that I would never have done it without you all!

I'll still be popping in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.

Keep up the good work, best of luck to everyone and thanks again!!

XX

Well done honey :) Are you refeeding today then or starting it tomorrow? xxx

Well done hun, you have everything to be proud of.
Best of luck with refeed and maintaining. We are here if you need any support.

thank you!!!

i'm re-feeding from today. bring on the chicken and stir fried veg!!

Congrats and good luck with the refeed and maintenance!!

Stir-fried in water I hope! :p

It will be dry fried with a bit of soy sauce.....i emailed LT and they said its okay to have. I wasn't convinced so I also called and they said it is fine!!

It will be dry fried with a bit of soy sauce.....i emailed LT and they said its okay to have. I wasn't convinced so I also called and they said it is fine!!
Ohhh!! Good to know- thanks!! :D

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss, it really encourages me to know it can be done.

Well done hun! this mite be a stupid question but how do you dry fry something wil it not get stuck to the frying pan?

Well done hun! this mite be a stupid question but how do you dry fry something wil it not get stuck to the frying pan?

Thank you all!!

Its a non stick pan so it didn't stick.....plus it wasn't in there very long x

Haha! i use non stick but everything sticks to them tink ill invest in good woks and frying pans before i refeed. So how was your food, did you enjoy it?

Haha! i use non stick but everything sticks to them tink ill invest in good woks and frying pans before i refeed. So how was your food, did you enjoy it?

Yeah - i think with the cheaper pans you end up eating the non stick!! Dont know if teflon is allowed on re-feed lol!!!

Food was glam thanks. Cant wait for dinner tonight x

Back