LauraBelle's restart diary for about the 50th (and final!!) time

Yes I got the job thanks I also got offered 2 more interviews today so have decided interviews are like buses.
Glad ur doing Ok, my food is not going well today x

Congratulations!!! & don't worry about the food, pick it up again tomorrow :) what did you end up having?

I didn't do too badly today, changed what I had for dinner as after curried parsnip soup didn't really fancy curry again and my marscapone had gone out of date :( so had a roast chicken dinner with oxo roast potatoes, parsnips (I'm a bit of a parsnip fan lol) carrot & swede mash (1 syn), cabbage and gravy (2.5 syns) then a bowl of fruit with quark mixed with a white chocolate options (2 syns)

10.5 syns for the whole day, this is amazing for me as I usually have the full 15 without fail lol!

Lol well done. Your actually quite sensible as you incorporate ur syns into your meals,
I had tuna mayo in white bread sandwich then chicken and veg pie. Which is Probley what sent me over my syns and custard creams an mini chocs too.
Will try again today. I'm out of batch cooked meals so am gonna do a few today I think then more at the weekend x
Think am just gonna potter a bit today as I havent made any plans for a change tho that could change lol x.
Hope you do well today xx

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've had a few days off plan due to stress of an essay due in and getting my children to my parents 200 miles away so I can start my night shifts tonight, not having any shopping in etc, I can't bear to weigh myself so I'm going to have a week completely on plan and hope it didn't do too much damage!

My shopping is coming between 11 and 1pm so just had a pint of sugar free strawberry squash and will have a black coffee after my bath :)
Planning a mushroom omelette, baked beans with mattesons turkey bacon for brunch :)

lunch will be slimming world roast dinner, my absolute favourite haha and dinner will be mushy pea curry and rice before work.

I will be taking fruit and yoghurt, my hexB chewy delight bar and a salad with chicken, ham & egg to work with me, not sure if I will eat it but want to try and eat something so I can sleep in the day! Not forgetting my sugar free energy drinks! Will update later when I decide what to use my syns for

Yesterday didn't really go to plan but I stayed within my syns!

I had 2 fabulous fingers with my coffee (3 syns), then my hexb dark chocolate chewy delight bar. Then didn't eat anything until tea time as I was too busy cleaning lol!

I had my roast dinner, 2.5 syns for gravy (need to try a syn free gravy recipe Sharon!!) and 1 syn for aunt bessies carrot and swede mash.

6.5 syns for the day!

I was on a night shift so my food was all messed up, I had my fruit salad and mullerlight on my first break, then a salad with chicken and ham on my second break with hexb chewy delight (this was after midnight so counted it as the next day haha!) and a 10 cal jelly for 0.5 syns.

Today I weighed myself and had lost another 2lb! so happy after messing it up a bit last week! Had a bag of walkers big eat cheese and onion for 15.5 syns oops! but really fancied them and not had all my syns yesterday so not feeling guilty. For dinner before my 2nd night shift out of 4 I will be having hunters chicken with turkey bacon, syn free BBQ sauce and my hexa cheese, slimming world chips and salad with 0.5 syns for lighter than light mayo.

16.5 syns for today, not terrible and definitely not as bad as I have been previously!!

Hi hun. When am on nights I take loads of syn free or low syn food so I can pick sometimes just having it means I don't eat it. Sw haribo are good its only a couple of syns and makes loads of tasty jelly sweets. Lower syn biscuits low syn Crisps ect it all helps

Back