Lauren's Before and After

Had to post this accomplishment - I bought a brand new coat - size 10 with a fitted waist. 8 months ago I'd probably of had to buy a size 14...maybe 16 and then not looked anywhere near as flattering and wouldn't have bought it! I'm happy :) my first new item of clothing that makes me look stylish instead of horrifically frumpy!

Wow Ms L !! You look stunning ! Look at that tiny waist ! Fab achievement :p . The coat looks amazing on you. I can only dream of fitting in a size 10 at the mo. I hope to get there by my next birthday in June, still quite a few months away ! But all these pics give me great inspiration to keep going. Your hubby must find it hard to stay away from you :D ! lol

Kay xx

Wow, you look great!

Awww thank you to each of you!!! =)

I'm 4 1/2lbs from target now. Couldn't resist a small Primark shop! Everything I owned was way too big for me, so went and bought a few more bits I can be seen out in without looking like I make no effort when I walk out the door!

Here's hoping I only have two weeks left :)

Attachments

• image-2671527017.jpg
    image-2671527017.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 539
Look at that waist! Well done you, such an inspiration - I'm going to find my waist too :) thanks for sharing x

Thanks ladies!! Hopefully not long at all until target, I'm looking forward to not trying to see the numbers drop anymore! It'll be weird though!

Yup lost 8 1/2 inches from waist it's so surreal!!

I just popped on here for some thinspiration and wow your pics are amazing. Physique-wise I wasn't dissimilar to you, although I weighed more I'm a few inches taller so it's quite spread and your most recent picture really shows me what can be done!! I want your waist btw.

Congratulations and here's to slimming world. :) x

I just popped on here for some thinspiration and wow your pics are amazing. Physique-wise I wasn't dissimilar to you, although I weighed more I'm a few inches taller so it's quite spread and your most recent picture really shows me what can be done!! I want your waist btw. Congratulations and here's to slimming world. :) x

Thanks SO much! Glad I could be a bit of thinspiration as these waists DO happen to those who 100% believe it's not possible!

I'm all kitted out I'm size 8 dresses as of today! Amazing. Hips are still size 10 for jeans etc, I got away with size 6-8 pyjama bottoms. Thank god for Primark! They always have their sizes a bit screwy for pjs! Highly reccommend them as someone who is a size 12 can easily wear a size 8 top from there ;)

Lauren's Before and During

You look so great!! Well done!! I am just wondering how tall you are? Xx

You are looking amazing Lauren!! Can't wait to get my next half stone so I can look and feel the same! :D xx

You are looking amazing Lauren!! Can't wait to get my next half stone so I can look and feel the same! :D xx

Ahhhh thank you =D =D I bought a SKIRT!! =O I look weird lol. I still can't get used to these new clothes I am still a size 14-16 in my head so I auto think I can't wear anything like this. Still a chubby monkey at heart ;)

Attachments

• image-3906426597.jpg
    image-3906426597.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Oh wow! :D What's your secret? SW and exercise? :)

Lauren's Before and During

Hi all :D mainly SW. I also took up running, did the 30 Day Shred in July and just joined a gym this week to sort out the looseness on arms and tum! Got 1 1/2lbs STILL to lose, it's clinging on for dear life! 4 stone loss in less than a year is possible and I did Extra Easy pretty much the whole time apart from 3 weeks that I did success express :) it's not bragging; it's just a real life example that organisation and commitment is all it took. Anyone can do it even if you think it's not ever going to happen because it hasn't before. I know that feeling too!

So I've gone up and down since October! I'm now 6lbs from target but feel like I'll get there in next two weeks!

Here is a 14 stone picture against a 10stone 10lb picture :) though I feel like I'm 10 1/2 still!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388749258.524096.jpg

Back