Lauren's Before and After

You are so teeny now Lauren, what a difference!! x

Ahhhh thank you ^.^ I've been happy with my body for 5 months now it's just wanting that 4 stone title sooo bad! Lol.

Wow well done, you look amazing. You've probably mentioned this already but how long did it take you to get to where you are now and do you have any tips? Your an inspiration x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh thankyou! Well it's been a year today since I started, but it took me 8 months to lose 3 stone 12lbs I've not quite made it to 4 stone on the dot! I got a bit complacent and have been hovering around it ever since! New year means I'm raring to finally get to it :)

So yes 8 months technically was all it took! Did extra easy all the way =)

Well done and I am sure you will get there soon. You are one determined lady :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

*sobs*

With happiness!

With only 1lb to lose I can't help but do a comparison photo after such a crazy loss this week. So here you have it. The photo that inspired me to lose this weight (horrific!!! I don't have any full length that were most recent) and then this week's photo =) sorry for the horrific lack of make up I couldn't be bothered! :p

I will of corse get hubby to take one of me next week providing I get to my target as some have asked me to proudly show off my target certificate when/if I get it lol :)

This is size 16 to a comfy size 8. May dare to try a petite/size 6 if I lose a couple pounds :)

Pleeeease feel free to share advice or ask for any on my diary!! I love to share with people and help when and where I can. I want lots of successes in 2014!!! :) :)

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/310781-laurens-journey-4-stone-loss-1lb-left-lose.html

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391815764.006946.jpg

Last edited:
*sobs*

With happiness!

With only 1lb to lose I can't help but do a comparison photo after such a crazy loss this week. So here you have it. The photo that inspired me to lose this weight (horrific!!! I don't have any full length that were most recent) and then this week's photo =) sorry for the horrific lack of make up I couldn't be bothered! :p

I will of corse get hubby to take one of me next week providing I get to my target as some have asked me to proudly show off my target certificate when/if I get it lol :)

This is size 16 to a comfy size 8. May dare to try a petite/size 6 if I lose a couple pounds :)

Pleeeease feel free to share advice or ask for any on my diary!! I love to share with people and help when and where I can. I want lots of successes in 2014!!! :) :)

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/310781-laurens-journey-4-stone-loss-1lb-left-lose.html

View attachment 123759

Hi Lauren, I'm loving your pics :) you looking amazing . I'm a size 18-16 now and can only dream of being a size 10 let alone and 8 or 6 lol :p. So proud of you. Looking forward to your target pics....lots of them :D !

Kay xx

Yes go for it Louise!! It's worth it after all the pain of beating the cravings! :) thank you for being so kind x

Wow, you did amazing. A true inspiration. I hope you get your target certificate very soon :)

Oh Wow, oh Wow! Blown away by your pics Lauren! You look totally amazing! That'll keep me motivated for the week and beyond! Well Done you! x :)

Back