Leaders are volunteers?

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
According to the WW head office all leaders are volunteers.
I find this hard to believe altho' if it is so they must get some renumeration for their time and effort as I know someone who runs five meetings. Perhaps, like Avon, they get a percentage of the takings and/or free products.

Very neatly packaged, as that means that if there are any complaints they cannot be held responsible as it is all on the head of the leader. Thus, if you find yourself in a situation where you have been treated unjustly or unfairly you cannot get WW per se, to accept any blame or do anything for you. At £5.95 per week I think that is absolutely scandalous and therefore the rich buggars continue to rake in the money whilst the workers grapple for pennies!

TYPICAL!...:mad:

my leader said she doesn't make anything on the products and gets paid if she sells them or not.

I used to work at my class years ago just doing the weigh ins and I never got paid, but got to weigh in for free. I know my leader definitely didn't do it for free!!

I have been led to believe it is similar to a franchise type arrangement wherby they are technically self employed, but they are rewarded financially one way or another. I used to help and got a free class each week. If there were over a certain number of members that class we did also get paid about a quid!!

Back