Leeds Meet August?

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
For anyone who cant make the london meet or who would like to do a leeds meet too how about a meet up in Leeds in August?

if I get to goal ill come im in huddersfield :)

i have done a meet on my other forum i go on they are great. everyone here is very nice. all warm and caring. I go to my class in leeds on a thursday lunchtime

was in leeds today funny enough :wave_cry:
would be good if a few could meet I have only been here a few weeks so dont really know that many either but ina few months we will all know each other pretty well I guess :D

Id poss come Ronnie! xxx

I suggested that Mi mum and sister joined a group on paltalk (country singers i think) after losing there partners. Its a Chatroom where they meet on a regular basis and talk over with the microphone and play there favourite music and karaoke etc etc.
They made some really good friends from the usa and the uk. 5 years on theyve got friends all over the usa and other places, had 4 trips over to florida and the like meeting there friends and even had them over here in the summers partyin etc etc and have many friends now and are extremely happy :).

Might be an idea to set up a minimims slimming group room on paltalk.

was in leeds today funny enough :wave_cry:
would be good if a few could meet I have only been here a few weeks so dont really know that many either but ina few months we will all know each other pretty well I guess :D
well sweetie i am only in wakefield so if you ever want to meet for a coffee let me know

I nearly went therte as well lol my little boy is addicted to trains so we went to leeds and bradford on the train and he loved it lol .I havnt been to Wakefield for a while will let you know next time i'm going

Back