leg and arm pains :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jacq, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jacq

jacq Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    morning everyone, wishing everyone a successful day on the diet today :)

Since i started the diet on sunday i have been getting terrible leg pains and now my left arm is killing me, strange hey? has anybody else had any aches n pains on this diet? or maybe its not connected and its something else, i just dont know. Despite being in pain i still want to loose weight, dont want to give up :)
    Im scared to go to my docs and ask incase i get a lecture about VLCD's. I also felt incredibly sick last night and after my last shake i was, maybe my body is just not used to no food!
    xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi. Jacq, if it continues you really should get it checked. I get the pain in my arm before and on the diet and my doctor has said it is linked to acid reflux which I suffer with but it may not be this so you really should get some advice. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Zoe xx

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I sometimes get bad cramp in my legs when I start doing SS. Are you drinking enough water? If you are still worried see if you can book a Dr's appointment and get checked out. Hope all gets better soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.