Weight loss diet plan

Brian1957

Hi everyone my name is Brian

My goal is to help people loose weight and get the results they want. I want to help guide people along the way and have a chat to anyone about their current diets.
My background, I have a history as a boxing coach and I've helped many lads and lady's involve their fitness and made their diets alot better for athletes.

But you don't have to be a sports man or woman to loose weight. A lot of weight reduction can be through your diets. Exercise does have a big part too but as the saying goes, you are what you eat.
Also diets can be fun and intresting they dont have have to be boring. It's a chance to try something new.
I wanted to see if anyone is interested or have tried the keto diet.

The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used mainly to treat hard-to-control epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.

This can have many health improvements and if anyone wants to I have contacts that can provide a plan and recipes

I would be very interested in trying that. Have got stuck and although I am on lots of medication that says can cause weight gain that is not an excuse.
I cycle 5km a day and walk about 4 miles too so it is not for lack of exercise

Back