Lent starts today ! what are you giving up?

I want to stick to SW 100%.

Although I was enlightened today that Sundays don't count - lent is 40 days but there are 45 between now and Easter Sundays are a day off feasts!

I'm giving up worrying about the times i STS or put a pound on. life is so short and the fact that i am overweight means that i have ample in my life and need to learn to appreciate what i have got

i'm giving up crisps, going to be so hard as they are only treats i really love, but hopefully helps weight loss too :S

i love the walkers lights and as far as i kno they are only 1.5 syn

I'm going to give up skipping weigh in because I dont think I am going to like what I see....its such a waste of a fiver for a missed week fee!

yea 5.5 and taste horrid, id rather have no crisps than them. but decided i would continue my treat and not give anything up for lent as weight loss going so well with my treats and they make me happy

i gave up alcohol but broke it, gave up chocolate and crisps but broke that too in a hangover fuelled junk food craving session. Therefore i have decided not to give up anything but to follow the plan to the letter and only allow myself to have alcohol/chocolate/crisps after my weigh in on tuesdays and only if i have done well at the scales xx

One week in and all is well! It's not been too bad surprisingly :) Perhaps I don't need all these sugary foods every day after all!

How's everyone else doing?

Giving up chocloate is going really well so far, havent touched a piece although nearly forgot last night when friends were sharing a box of them. I had even got as far as looking at the flavours and choosing one ;) Think i gave up my memory for lent too. :)

Back