Less than 30 pounds to go!

Yoish

I remember when I first joined this site a year ago, just as I was starting my diet, I couldn't even dream of losing 100 pounds or more.

16 months and 73 pounds later, and I feel like I just might reach the 100 pound mark.

Here's the problem- it's one I think people here can understand. Its so frustrating. I feel like I should be skinny when I lose such a quantity of weight, but instead, I feel like people who didn't know me before just think of me as fat. I want to scream to the world that I'm working on it, that I'm doing so well, but for now, they just see this over 200 pound girl...

How do you all deal with the frustration?

Hi Yoish and welcome. It happened for me when I met some one who hadn't seen me for a year or more, the look on their face said it all. Stick with it and buy some skinny clothes

Never mind what anyone else thinks - the people who matter will know how hard you have worked and most importantly you will know yourself! You are doing so well, and I love reading these real life tales of great weight losses, they keep me going on my own journey to know that it really can be done - and you are doing it so well!!

Back