Let the de-flubbin' commense!!!!!

spuddridge

Day 1
o10 minutes on wii fit (mainly getting use to it and setting it all up)
ohad a black coffee with 2 sugars (easy does it, need to wean myself off my morning fuel
osoak in the tub, mini pamper sesh, de-fuzz, exfoliate, floss teeth, face mask, hair mask....get me feeling luffly to start my new healthy and happy regime!
Will add more as I go

Had my ww piri piri chicken meal-bladdy lavlee
A smoothy
Water
A banana

Having a wii night with the Mr.

Really positive about this healthy buzz lol even bought a French connection dress for a friends wedding (& holiday) as an incentive.......& shoes can be a treat WHEN I do fit into it!
Need to work on 1s bingos, thunderous chAfin thighs and flubber-luv belly....it's do-able

Didn't have a wii night after BOOOO (thumbs down)
I'm lying in bed feeling ever so sorry for myself, got a cold and feel pooey, munching on dry weetos. Got my fuel by my side. Gagging about on my iPod.
Will deffo be wii'n it tonight when kids are el'kippo, good 30mins-1hr, that's the plan minimins :)

Use whipped up a random, chick anything in soupy kinda concuction

Curly kale boiled in water with garlic granules and ground black pepper with a spoonful of jalapeño peppers
At the last minute I put a sachets of leek and potato slim a soup in there
Small potato in the micro

Put most the kale in the bowl first
Then the potato
Ladeled some of the 'soup' over the top
A few chillies on the top

Wahhhhh lahhhh

Suprisingly tasty

With the remaining soup I will have mugs of it throughout the day

No goodness lost....filling and nutritious

Day 3
Had a ww yogurt for brekkie with my naughty black coffee with 2 sugars
Snacked on boiled eggs lol god help my fella when I release the toxic sulphur haha better out than in I say
For lunch I had a ww meal, sweet n sour chicken with rice and a cup of juice.....

2 ww yogurts and an apple.....then NIL BY MOUTH till like aw I dunno? 7-8am lol
Are coffee breakfasts good? That's the 1 I seemed to have drifted into ?!?!!

Naughty day, crisps annnnnd carrot cake MY BAD!!!! Day 4 fail lol I should care but I really don't!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back