Lets start again!

Ok so it's my third time of starting back on slimming world tomorrow (pay day and can afford some meat!!) and I'm strangely looking forward to it! Lost 10lb in my first week last 2 times of slimming world so we shall see!! Can't afford to go classes and have strange shift patterns so I'm going it alone with the aid of all threads and ideas on here.... Fingers crossed!!

Feel free to ask away for any info you need x

I started on Tuesday, also my 3rd time and am going at it without the help of official slimming world :) have you planned any meals? i spent last Thurs with all my books, old print outs and food diary planning my first week of meals! my aim is to try to cook and eat something new each week! feeling positive so far so really hope i stick to it this time :eating: good luck! x

Thanks slimbysummer :)
Hi Katy, yes I spent 6 hours last night (having spent 2 hours shopping!) cooking lots off free recipes I have found around, boxed em up and frozen them :) chilli beef, lasagne, I even went as far as to make a big fruit salad to just add yogurt to for snacks so I don't leave myself getting too hungry and want to eat anything!! I'm nearing the end of day 2 and I'm enjoying it! I'm a support worker and spend lots of hours away from home so tonight will be interesting... Started work at 3pm and will leave tomorrow same time, hopefully I've brought enough food and snacks to be sorted! Good luck to you too :) x

Ive started slimming wrld again for the secon time...im broke so i have to go it alone aswell.
Good luck you sound well prepared:D x x

Me too! I done it alone my first time after I stopped going to meetings! I managed to lose 3st but have recently put on 1St. Like you all I have got old books and print outs, even old food diaries! Fingers crossed for us all xxx

it's the only healthy eating plan I can stick to (not for long enough obviously!) and I genuinely enjoy it, I slimmed down to be a bridesmaid nov 2010 and have put on nearly 5 stone since then :-( so I really do have to do it this time. Very unhappy and self conscious and worry that with my PCOS I'd never be able to have children... So that's my goal and centre of my will power ... Good luck to all, you will have to let me know of your weight loss :) I've started a blog of my food diary... Not very good at the whole threads/posts yet but hopefully will come to terms with it!! Xx

Me too this is the only one i can tick too.i am 11 stone now and wanna get back to my weight from my holiday which was last year at 9st 12 pounds. As soon as i lose a bit of weight im like "yay im skinny now i can eat what i like"...but i put bak on the weight within a month:( this time im determined to do it tho :)good luck with ur fat loss everyone :) x x x

I'd do owt to be 11st lol. I can but keep trying, feel much more determined this time, looking forward to getting back into Zumba! So fingers crossed and best wishes to all :-D xx

it took ages to get to 11 stone...my biggest was 14 st.....lost most of that with weight watchers but then got bored of it...slimming world is way better x x

15lb in 2 weeks... Wish I could keep it up I'm awaiting the scales to slow down :-( but I'm ready and raring to keep going, only another 112lb to go lol ! X

Back