Let's talk dresses lol

cddietgal

Hiya

My favorite subject :D

Thinking ahead to my birthday night out in 4 weeks I'm looking at getting a dress to slim into,I'm currently a 16 so think I will get a 14

Was looking at this one......

NEW BRAVISSIMO TAUPE BEADED DRESS SZ 14 SC SUPER CURVY on eBay (end time 13-Apr-11 12:34:15 BST)

and thinking extra think black tights and either black patent heals or taupe colored heals

What do you think ?? Ok for a night round the bars???

Or would this be better as it is in May so hopefully a bit warmer....

Bravissimo Dip Dye Maxi Dress RRP£75.00 14 ReallyCurvey on eBay (end time 11-Apr-11 20:46:24 BST)

Thanks girls

cdg x

For a night round bars etc Id go for the 1st one... 2nd one is a bit dressy for that IMO. LOVE the 1st one

yes I couldn't agree with you more!! I love wearing dresses too but the bingo wings especially when they haven't seen the sun for numerous months just are the look I am going for,plus being big busted I need a good bra lol

Think I will go for the 1st you know,not as much flesh on show lol x

Dresses are what motivate me most to lose weight! :D

I have several 'goal dresses' from over the past year. I love them, but I can only wear/fit into one now thanks to losing weight! Think I will get them tailored in once I've reached my new goal.. :)

Both of your dresses are gorgeous but, like Starlight said, the first would probably be more appropriate. Not to mention it's lovely! x

Love, love the 1st dress but definately shoes with the dress....

They are both beautiful dresses, but I think the first one is more suitable for a night out on the town, and with a nice pair of shoes or strappy sandals. Make sure they are comfy because sore feet on a night out and having to go barefoot spoils the look.

You'll probably get a lot more wear out of the first dress. The second one would be perfect for a special occasion, maybe a wedding with a dance or something like that.

Have a wonderful night out on your birthday.

Im loving buying dresses again but my absolute pet peeve is why are almost all plus size dressed sleeveless. Sorry but if Im buying a dress I am not going to go sleeveless :mad:

Me too. I end up having to take a jacket if I have a sleeveless dress. There are not enough tops and dresses with sleeves in the summer IMHO.

Id personally go for the first dress with the first pair of shoes u posted (the ones from evans).....and id do footless black tights xx

Back