lets try again

Cahrlierogers

so im all for slimming world have been going to slimming world have lost and gained throughout these years im so fed up of being a yo-yo dieter. I am a serial ill start tomorrow and im getting fed up of it so here is my promise no more defeatist attitude. as i always say eating make me happy but being fat makes me sad. i think im gonna have to focus on the second bit. this is where im gonna name and shame my bad habits and hope it will help me get rid

I've been reading about weight loss a lot and it's not just changing your food it's changing your attitude towards food. My favourite thing I read is "you're not a dog - stop rewarding yourself with food!" How true is that? I was always saying "well if I do this then I can have a chocolate bar.." and now I've stopped doing that it's easier to resist the chocolate bars!

Good luck :)

Today I had high syns but low for me I wore a jacket is haven't worn in a while and found a rocky in the pocket before I knew it was out of the wrapper and in my mouth this is so silly I realised I am now as heavy now as when I started instructing zumba come on charlie let's get back on it one day at a time.

Back