Lidl Mackerel in Tomato Sauce

LittleKitten

I thought this would have been asked before but I have searched the site and can't seem to find it (I am new though so maybe my search skills aren't up to scratch!)

Does anyone know if the Lidl tins of mackerel in tomato sauce are free? I used to buy the Tesco ones but am on a seriously tight budget at the moment so I'm having to stick to Lidl...

(I hope they are free, I had one for my lunch!)

Hi, I can't find it in my syns book so I would say they are free. I know Aldi earlier ones are.

If you check the sw app they are 7 syns

Nooooooooo! Really!?!?!?? I'm not a member of SW so couldn't check myself. I've been eating them for lunch every day thinking they were free :cry::eek:

I wonder if you would mind checking the Lidl sardines for me please? The brand is Nixe...

I'm confused now - one person says SW app says 7 syns and another says free! LOL! I've stopped eating them to be on the safe sfde and will go and buy some that I know for sure are free at the weekend! Having looked at the ingredients for the Lidl mackerel it does say that it has sugar in it so I'm just going to play it safe I think.

Back